We can not start the process of dispatching your vehicle until we have confirmed your deposit payment.
1. WolfePack Transport LLC agrees to have a vehicle(s) described on quotation shipped on or about the dates requested. WolfePack Transport LLC will find a licensed Carrier (agent) to fulfill the terms and conditions of this agreement. WolfePack Transport LLC does not guarantee a specific pickup or delivery date. It is further understood that there are conditions beyond WolfePack Transport LLC control and your pickup and delivery may be delayed.
2. This order is subject to all terms and conditions of the Carrier’s bills of lading, copies of which are available at the office of Carrier and are incorporated herein.
3. Carrier’s responsibility begins when the shipper or his agent signs the bill of lading at pickup and terminates when the shipper or his agent signs the bill of lading at delivery. WolfePack Transport LLC must be notified, should the shipper be unavailable for pickup or delivery, and his agent must be designated at that time. If a carrier is sent out and the vehicle cannot be picked up there will be an additional $75.00 rescheduling fee.
4. WolfePack Transport LLC at this moment notifies shipper that their vehicle will be driven on and off the transporter, or to and from the transporter at the pickup or delivery site. Should the carrier be unable to access either site, this does not relieve the consignee from making a reasonable effort to meet the truck at a suitable location. To fully deliver your vehicle, you must be willing to travel up to 15 miles from the designated pickup or delivery point. A rural area may require a further distance of travel.
5. All vehicles to be delivered with a balance due shall be paid by CASH, MONEY ORDER or CASHIERS CHECK ONLY (US funds). Should delivery be attempted after attempted notification (3 to 24 hours voice notification to phone numbers provided by shipper) and shipper or his agent does not have proper funds or is unavailable to receive delivery, vehicle(s) will be taken to and left at the nearest terminal at the discretion of the carrier, where shipper will have to retrieve and pay for storage or re-delivery fees.
6. WolfePack Transport LLC does not guarantee transport by any specific driver/carrier.
7. If you are shipping an inoperable vehicle, you may be required to help load and unload said vehicle at the discretion of the driver. Should vehicle(s) become inoperable during transport, $150.00 will be due at time of delivery in addition to any other amounts of money owed? It is shipper’s responsibility to make sure vehicle is in proper working order. Problems, such as but not limited to, a dead battery, bad alternator, loose cables, etc. that makes the vehicle inoperable during transport will increase the transport price by $150.00.
8. WolfePack Transport LLC or its agents will not knowingly transport vehicles with personal or household items in the passenger or trunk compartment. Federal regulation prohibits WolfePack Transport LLC, its agents from doing so. If such items are shipped unbeknown to WolfePack Transport LLC or its agents, such items become the sole responsibility or the shipper. Should damage occur in your car, you will be subject to additional fees at the discretion of the transporting company. This is Federal Law and under no control of WolfePack Auto Transport.
9. WolfePack Transporter LLC, its agents, will not be responsible for vandalism, acts of God (fire, flooding, hail, sandstorm, tornadoes, earthquakes) or objects flying from the road or sky during transport. Shippers should maintain their insurance for these reasons. Enclosed transport is available at a higher price if necessary to ensure the condition of the vehicle.
10. Shipper is responsible for preparing the vehicle(s) for transport, all loose parts fragile or protruding accessories, low hanging spoilers, fog lights, antennas, etc., must be removed and properly secured. Any part that falls off in transit is shipper’s responsibility, including damages done by said part of any and all vehicles involved.
11. If damage should occur, all monies owed for transport must be paid to initiate a claim. Damage must be noted in the proper place on the bill of lading and signed by driver and shipper, regardless of weather, or time of day. Signing the bill of lading without any notation of damage verifies that shipper or his agent has received the said vehicle in good condition and that WolfePack Transport LLC and its agents are relieved of any further responsibility. Shipper or his agent MUST check vehicle thoroughly.
12. WolfePack Transport LLC and its agents must also be notified of any damage by phone at the time of delivery. Shipper must submit in writing a description of damage, clear pictures, and two estimates within ten days of receipt of the said vehicle directly to the designated carrier for any resolution to be initiated. WolfePack Transport LLC will support you in this effort should such a problem occur, but in no way will WolfePack Transport LLC accept responsibility for any negligence of the assigned carrier. If your vehicle is valued at a higher than market rate, we suggest you purchase a special insurance rider OR pursue the enclosed transport option.
13. Thereof, shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Ventura County, California. Shipper specifically waives any right to judicature of this matter at any other location. WolfePack Transport LLC can only be liable for up to the amount of the deposit located in your quotation. In no case can WolfePack Transport LLC be held liable for the designated carrier’s damage. WolfePack Transport LLC will provide carriers insurance certificate, and carrier information should any controversy arise. It is also understood that any issues involving a shippers deposit will not be charged back thru the issuing credit card company / PayPal / Bank. The issue will be adjudicated thru binding arbitration in the jurisdiction of Ventura County, California.
14. If you place an order with us, you have the option to cancel any time prior to your vehicle being assigned to a transporter, you will be charged a $75.00 administration fee per vehicle, the remainder of your scheduling fee will be refunded (minus transaction fees if a credit card is used for deposit). If your vehicle is booked on a transporter before you email your cancellation, you will lose the amount of the deposit. It is further understood that if you have double booked your vehicle and another company picked your vehicle up before WolfePack Transport LLC Carrier, you are not entitled to a refund. It is also understood that double booking your vehicle even if a carrier is assigned or not you forfeit your deposit. Double booking may and will cause WolfePack Transport LLC not to have the ability to assign your vehicle to a carrier. It is WolfePack Transport LLC's goal only to get paid if we perform the service of transporting your vehicle. The procedure for cancellation; cancellation must be in the form of an email that is generated from the same email address associated with the order placed and included the invoice attached. It is further understood that shipper that is in the billing section of the invoice must call WolfePack Transport LLC to confirm receipt of the email. The precautions are done to assure your security.
15. WolfePack Transport is licensed and bonded Property Broker. We are responsible for booking the shipment of cars with a licensed and insured Motor Carrier Corporation, who handle their damage claims. It may take a few weeks to process your claim since the drivers must return to their terminals with the original Bill of Lading condition reports. WolfePack Transport LLC does not transport your vehicle or ensure it's. WolfePack Transport LLC provides the services of finding a licensed (by the Dept. of Transportation) & insured (we call the insurance company of the Carrier before dispatching the order) Auto Transport Carrier and logistically bringing the Carrier and the Customer together. It is prudent that all shipper call the carries insurance company to verify coverage. WolfePack Transport LLC will email carriers insurance information at the time of assignment for your records.
16. WolfePack Transport LLC will not be responsible for damage at any Port Facilities.
17. By submitting your order online or over the phone, WolfePack Transport LLC understands you are placing your order and accept the terms and conditions (in lieu of your signature) found here and on WolfePack Transport LLC web site. By sending a check to WolfePack Transport LLC or by giving your Credit Card information to PayPal or providing it to one of our representatives to book your order with us, you agree to all of these Terms & Conditions.
18. Customers must make their vehicle available during the transport time, if the vehicle becomes unavailable at any time after the order has been completed/placed and a carrier has been assigned, WolfePack Transport LLC holds right to cancel the order with no refund. If your vehicle becomes unavailable during the scheduled pickup time, WolfePack Transport LLC will do everything it can to hold off the carrier until it is available. If that carrier is unavailable or has to come back at a later date the shipper/customer will be responsible for a $200.00 dry run fee. WolfePack Transport LLC may charge an additional booking fee’s to cover the additional cost.
19. It is understood that if you place an order online, there may not be a broker fee listed above. If there are no fees listed above it is understood that there is an additional amount of $225.00 that will be added to your total price. Please call our office for explanation and assistance.
20. By receiving the terms and conditions, you have agreed to ship your vehicle with WolfePack Transport LLC. You have agreed to all the terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, you must contact WolfePack Transport LLC with within two hours or the next business day if the two hour period falls after normal business hours of receiving these terms and conditions. Cancellation must be in the form of an email that is generated from the same email address associated with the order placed and included the invoice attached. It is further understood that shipper that is in the billing section of the invoice call WolfePack Transport LLC to confirm receipt of the email. The precautions are done to assure your security. If you contact WolfePack Transport LLC after two hours, you agree to the cancellation policy in section 14 of this contract.
21. It is also understood that it is the goal of WolfePack Transport LLC to give you an accurate price, but there are times when a carrier will call us and ask us for additional fuel funds to ship a vehicle if he needs to go out of his route to get your vehicle. If that were to occur we would immediately contact you and give you that option; you are not obligated to take that offer. WolfePack Transport LLC will do everything to stick to the quoted price.
Neither WolfePack Transport LLC nor, its agents, shall be responsible for the following:
- Damage to the undercarriage, exhaust system, suspension, wheel bearings, tie downs, brakes, alignment, tuning, charging system or battery. (No evaluation is made of these components or systems at pickup location) therefore WolfePack Transport LLC or its agents do not accept responsibility for them.
- Damage not detected at pickup location due to poor weather or lighting conditions.
- Damage to car phones or antenna under any circumstance (suggests that they may be removed)
- Loss of or damage to audio or video equipment not installed at the factory. Including antenna that does not retract to within 3 inches of the body of the vehicle.
- Damage, theft or fines incurred because shipper left personal or household items in the vehicle.
- Damage caused by fluids or objects flying up from the roadway, or out of the sky.
- Damage to cloth or vinyl convertible or decorative tops over two years old.
- Damage to T-tops, boots, bras, caps, or any other type of canvas covering.
- Damage caused by leaking fluids, such as battery acid, motor oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, power steering fluid, radiator coolant, or fallout resulting from acts of God.
- Damage caused by freezing of cooling system and/or battery.
- Damage caused by the failure of factory tie-downs or pull through from tie-down holes.
- Damage caused by acts of God.
- Damage caused by loose parts or improperly secured parts.
- Damage to, or caused by any vehicle that cannot be driven on or off the transport under its own power. (Vehicle will not run, or has lost its braking system).
*If you are paying via credit card, please call customer service to process all credit card transactions. We have the option to process credit cards online if desired; please ask customer service for the online processing link.
WolfePack Transport LLC Accepts;
Visa, Master Card, Discover Card and American Express
PayPal Payments are accepted (please ask you’re your customer service representative for a link or visit PayPal.com to complete using firstname.lastname@example.org)
Processed through PayPal (please ask you’re your customer service representative for a link or visit PayPal.com to complete using email@example.com).
Company Checks, Cashiers Check/ Money Order
Please make check payable to WolfePack Transport LLC and mail it to WolfePack Transport LLC 2029 Morley St Simi Valley, CA 93065 (Your order will not be completed and assigned for transport until the check is received).